Please Keep these Rodents AWAY!
Rodents are resourceful animals. They are very thorough in scouting for food, water, and shelter. Unfortunately, your home might have those things readily available, these animals love to burrow down in nooks and crannies, and if you have food or water readily available, here they come! Our technicians are here to ensure your home is airtight and no longer a home of buffet for those un-welcomed guest.
Here are a few tips to keeping your dwelling rodent free:
- Keep your food in thick plastic or metal containers, and make certain those lids are nice and tight.
- Are your pets done with eating or drinking? Be sure to put up pet-food or water when they are done.
- Also keep outside cooking equipment clean.
- Watching birds eat can be fascinating, but, it might be a good idea to watch them a little further away from your home. Also, consider using squirrel guards to limit the access of uninvited guests.
- Eating a meal can get messy, any spills from that sweet ice cream from your freezer can attract unwanted critters. It is important to clean that mess up, it will only take a little time, and save you from a massive headache.
- Ensure your trash cans are covered with thick plastic or metal lids. And avoid trash cans that can be easily chewed through.
- Keep compost bins far away from your home, at least 100 feet or so.
- Store uneaten animal feed in metal or thick plastic containers as well, and ensure the lids are sealed properly.
Another day saved from those pesky rodents! Breathe easier and say good bye to those sleepless nights, and enjoy a rodent-free day.